4.07.2008

Love Affair with Breakfast



Breakfast and I usually don't get along. When I wake up in the morning, my stomach starts a fight and we get into a verbal argument. There is a lot of growling involved. This may all stem from the 5:30 am mornings for 4 years (seminary). Who is hungry at 5:30 am? My kind mother used to make me toast or get me granola bars to grab on the way to seminary, but I physically couldn't eat until school had started.

Well, just this morning I decided to try a new kind of oatmeal.

**Warning** the following review of Simple Harvest oatmeal will only be appreciated by oatmeal lovers (of which I am).

Initial Reaction: Delicious. Absolutely satisfying. Crushed wheat goodness with a hint of sweet brown sugar and the crunchy nuttiness of pecan.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yum! As an oatmeal lover and frequent eater of it this sounds delicious and absolutely satisfying! Can't wait to try it...

Weed said...

This was a classic Jess review (unless it was Dave? How will we ever know???). I could actually hear you talking, especially when you said "Initial Reaction: Delicious."

Classic.

And I too am an oatmeal lover, so I'll definitely have to give this a whirl.