5.06.2009

Kreativ Blogger!

My friend Anna May awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger award. I am supposed to list 7 things that I love, and then pass the award on the a few fellow bloggers.

7 Things That I Love:

1. Knowing that I married my best friend D. Shums (just one of his 6,000 nicknames) and I get to be with him forever!
2. My family and my in-law family. I am so grateful to have such a fun, supportive family.
3. Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I don't know where my life would be without it.
4. Being creative. My life would be empty without creativity. Graphic design, cooking, music, and photography are my creative outlets.
5. Watching my TV shows (which at any time could include Lost, The Office, Arrested, Fringe, Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles, 24, or Alias).
6. Diet Dr. Pepper and Chick-Fil-A. Also Hershey's Cookies and Cream chocolate bars and white chocolate covered yogurt pretzels.
7. Laughing so hard that my mouth and sides of my stomach hurt.

Ok now I nominate Emma and Josh & Laurel.

Now you guys get to write 7 things you love and nominate a few other bloggers for this award! :)

No comments: