10.17.2009

The BIG Photography Announcement

Hello friends! You ready for the BIG announcement?

I am now the proud owner of my very own
professional photography website!

Please check it out at:

jshumwayphotos.com

Also (oooohhh this announcement is a two-fer) I now have a
photo blog
.

Please please add it to your blog rolls, sidebars, favorites list, mental blogs to check list, etc...

jshumwayphotos.blogspot.com

I will be posting session sneak peeks, seasonal promotions, and maybe sometimes some nature photography (I like that too by the way).

Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!

Love,
Jess

7 comments:

Bob Caswell said...

Both look very nice, congrats! Hey Jess, what camera do you use?

Monica Darling said...

Um, okay...It's official! I want you to be my engagement and wedding photographer!!!! I looked through your pictures and they are just absolutely beautiful and show so much personality. Keep posting pictures! I love looking at them!

Cortnie said...

Impressive! Can I just say...you are my idol! I wish you much success!

Gigi said...

Congratulations Jess! What beautiful work.

Edda Phillips said...

Wow. Can I be you when I grow up?? Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

Kirsten said...

I'm so proud of you! It all looks beautiful. We miss you guys!!!

martin said...

yeeeeeesss!