11.02.2009

I Promise...

I promise that I am not ignoring this blog. I have a great post coming up about going to a special place here in Texas (you'll have to wait and see). Let's just say Dave was like a kid in a candy store.

I do have a question for you though. Are you in Oklahoma and want to get your pictures taken?

I am going to be in Owasso from November 13-15 and am booking a few photo sessions while I am in town. If you want to get your Christmas card photo done or any other type of photos, shoot me an email:

jshumwayphotos@gmail.com

And check back soon for some updates from the Shumways.

By the way, Austin is a great place to be in November. 70s and sunny all week. This weather is making up for the hotttttttt summer.

4 comments:

The Thies Family said...

I wish you were going to be in the Phoenix area instead...I would LOVE to have you do our Christmas card picture! Oh well... :(

Janssen said...

November in Austin is one of the most glorious times of year, I think. Just divine.

Kimberlee said...

and when will you be in calgary to take my family ones ?!?!?! i would like you book you for that time! = )

diana palmer said...

hey j shumway. i got your message but erased it like a dummy and dont' have your number? want to call you back!