6.26.2010

3 Little Nephews

Last time we were in Oklahoma, I got to meet my newest baby nephew, Nathan.  He is such a sweetheart.  Seriously, this kid smiles the BIGGEST smile as soon as you start talking to him.

Isaac (6) and Alex (4) are so fun.  They want to come visit me in Austin this summer so we can go swimming and eat BBQ. :)

Nathan was so good to let me take a few pictures of him outside on a hot day.

Introducing Nathan Samuel:

He's just so dang cute!
I almost put him in my backseat and drove back to Austin.  
Good times in Okie.  Love my family x 7 million.

Also, quick shout out to my little sister Stephanie who is spending her summer as a counselor at Blue Lake Music Camp in Michigan.  She got first chair flute in the professional band and is going to rock her student's world!

No comments: