4.30.2010

About Him...

My heart is so full of love today. It has been 5 years since Dave and I were married in the Salt Lake City temple.

We met at college after he randomly asked me out on a date (we had a class together). I wasn't sure about him at first...I mean who asks out a complete stranger? But then, I got to know the kind, sweet, funny, encouraging, spiritual, loving man that he is.

I just have to say that as the years go by, it just keeps getting better.

We still laugh until we cry, dance in the living room, and snuggle when we watch movies. He usually does the dishes because he knows I despise it and I do the laundry. He vacuums, I dust. It works. And it works even better now than it did a year ago, or even a week ago.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to eat one of my chocolate covered strawberries that he surprised me with today and change into my yellow summer dress for dinner.


4 comments:

Gigi said...

Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary you two!!

Kirsten said...

This post makes me so happy. After knowing you, Jess, for so many years as kids, I can't imagine you without Dave or vice versa. Perfect. I love you!

Amy and Clark said...

Yay for happy marriages! You two happen to make one of the most attractive and fun couples I know!