12.07.2012

Huge Giant Babies

Every now and then, I disappear.  It's nice for a while.  But when I come back, I have like 40 million blog posts that I need to update.  But instead of going back and catching up, at least for today, I just want to share this cuteness.

I can't even believe how beautiful these curly haired toddlers are.  This was from this morning, playing on the bed together.  They are going to be two in less than three months.  When did this happen?  Wasn't I just pregnant?  Weren't they just these tiny preemie preemies living in the NICU giving me a heart attack over not eating more than an ounce of milk?

Not any more.  These kids eat fruit snacks in bulk, down yogurt smoothies, run around the house making up dance moves, and talk in their own language.

Playing on a Friday morning:













5 comments:

Taylor said...

They are so DARLING!

Kendall Watkins said...

You have such cute kids!

Laryssa said...

I want Jane and Seth to meet. Then Ethan and Megan can meet. Lets be friends. I love your babies.

Amy and Clark said...

Seriously, how do they get so big so fast?! And how is it that such babies can navigate our iphones without the slightest problem? Can't wait to see those big babies in person in not too long...

abo-bder said...

شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
فني تركيب وصيانة الدش والستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات