10.22.2008

Why I Love Colorado

Hello and this is why I love Colorado:

8:30 a.m. - Lady on the news: "It is going to be a blustery day with temperatures in the 20s and a chance of snow."

8:31 a.m. - Me: "Well that sucks." I then proceed to literally suit up with long sleeves upon long sleeves, my thickest gloves, and a long pea coat.

8:35 a.m. - I walk outside my apartment door and walk down the stairs, prepared to face the harsh "blustery" winter day. Sunshine greets me with his smiling face, a light breeze brushes gently against my cheek. This day is anything but blustery. This day is beautiful and calm. It is sunny and light.

Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Indiana anymore.

2 comments:

Brianna Scott said...

You suck!

Brianna Scott said...

I feel I should follow that up with my complete envy of you right now. I am in Illinois which is basically Indiana with bigger bugs. Today the self propeller in my lawn mower broke so I had to push the dang thing. And the drain in the bathroom is clogged so I have to find a plumber. Maybe when the youth come over tonight for a nice fire they will burn the house down and we can join you in Denver