1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate except when I am at home drinking egg nog with my mom
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
He wraps them in different paper than my mom and dad use...and his handwriting is different too
3. Colored light on house/tree or white?
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
The day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
7 . Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Ok, probably when I opened a present on Christmas morning, and it was actually my sister Stephanie's present. I was so confused...how could Santa confuse us? And my mom's attempt to cover it up went something like, "Santa must have been really tired!"
Either that or when we got ginger our little puppy. I opened the box and screamed, "Is she real?" As she is like barking and wagging her tail.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Always the PJs from grandma or mom
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Lights and ornaments
11. Snow. Love it or dread it?
Love it for one day, and only if I don't have to go to school or work that day
12. Can you ice skate?
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Probably the diamond necklace Dave gave me that he picked out on his own
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Sausage, cheese and crackers tray followed by a Christmas movie
17. What tops your Christmas tree?
18. Which do you prefer - giving or receiving?
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck?
21. What do you want for Christmas?
A new straightener!
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ’s?
The new PJs that I just opened
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
Switch between my family and Dave's family