3.17.2008

One Outlet to Rule Them All

So I just got done vacuuming the house, and I was able to keep the vacuum plugged in to the same outlet for the entire apartment.

There is something wrong with that.

As I pushed the vacuum down the long corridor to the ample master suite, I realized that the vacuum was still plugged in to an outlet in the kitchen.

And as I vacuumed the over sized walk-in closet, I realized that the vacuum was still plugged in to the same outlet in the kitchen.

If a vacuum cord can reach from the kitchen to the closet in our bedroom...Dave and I need a bigger place.

4 comments:

luke and briton alo said...

But then you have to waste time bending over to unplug and replug it somewhere else...I kind of wish I could still do the whole place with one outlet. Now, I have to drag the stupid vacuum up a flight of stairs too. That really sucks.

Josh & Kenna said...

Um, I said that to myself just the other day. I plug the vacuum in the hall outlet and I never have to unplug it. Gotta love 'oh so homey' but really compact apartments...

Gardagami said...

See here or here

Nishida Family said...

As we have also joined the blogger world, we are wondering: Why does your background look so sophistocated? How did you get the snazzy background/colors? We can't figure it out! Help...michelle.nishida@gmail.com
P.S. ...had the same problem for many years.