Here's a video Dave put together of the first day with our babes.
Updates: I think we get to go home tomorrow and my mom gets in to town tonight. These babies are going to be feeling even more love once Babs the Baby Whisperer comes on board (that's my mom by the way).
- Opens one eye when she is eating (just checking to make sure we're doing things right)
- Makes a grunting noise when she's asleep that is cute and gremlin-like at the same time
- Has lots of dark hair (so excited about this, I was a bald baby)
- Gulps her food so fast (which means her shirt gets a lot of it too) and eats more than the nurses say she should (that's my girl)
- Likes to snuggle against your chest, instead of being cradled in your arms
- Has already displayed the Shumway side smile
- Eats slower but is very clean about it
- Has the cutest full upper lip that all the nurses comment on